Monday, September 27, 2010

AWESOME-EST NIGHT OUT W/ THE SIS AND GAYS. :)

Awesome night out with the sister and the gays.
Went to melepak at Gurney again and then went to Harvest In for dinner.
We actually planned to have our dinner at Northam Beach but the sky was so dark and the stalls weren't opened so I eventually won!
HARVEST IN.
:P :P
Had my tempura fish again.
Garlic bread. And the yummy bread with butter. T-T
And the soup.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...


there's my pig. heeeeee.

appetiser - soup of the day with bread and butter.
i dunno why was the picture blurred and not focused. :(

my drink.
my iced lemon tea with his iced peach tea behind. i don't like iced peach tea. bluek.

main course - tempura fish fillet with wedges and vege. :DDDD
my tempura fish. i dunno why was this picture blurred and not focused also. :( the sauce was good!

dessert - cake and ice cream.
i think it was Tiramisu. not sure. :O


I forgot the garlic bread picture. T-T
Anyway.
We finished and then we went to New World Park Starbucks.
The 2 gays actually planned to go and sit inside the place without ordering anything again.
-.-
But when the workers looked at us the both of them went to order stuffs immediately.
LJH ordered the cheese sausage puff and WS ordered the peach juice thingy.
Kheng kai at Starbucks.
Felt as though we were at Genting again.
Hahahahaha cause it was so cold.
Oh and it was raining already when we were eating half way. :(
I hate it when I'm outside and it's raining.
Sucks big time.
And I was so bored in the car that I kept taking stupid pictures. D:


 



:( i didn't get his head.

 
the juice and the puff; our cup of water. ==

hello lol wen took this. ==

wen was copying me taking picture of super zoom-in of them. :P

my beautiful and sexy wen. :)

iiiiii don't care i don't care i'm keeping this picture my hands my arms look so so nice in this picture. thanks wen. :P

i thought i look weird here as usual. :O

ze gay partners. D:<

 
:)

it was a good and perfect night. :)


How I missed going out with Wennnnnnnnnnn.
I'll be waiting for your final exam to end patiently. :)
And then it's Christmas eve and SPAGHETTI and MEE!
Boohaha!
Will always love you Wen. :)

No comments: