Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday

Today's a Saturday, no classes except piano classes in the morning and drum classes in the noon.
Alex couldn't make it so Daniel came to replace and was tapao-ed to Tg Tokong by James.
Lol. -.-
I was so bored. As usual.
And then about 15 or 20 minutes before Colin's lesson ended, his father told me Carla's not attending the lesson that day cause she had some party to attend. -.-
Sweat dao again.
But I was happy that I got to go home earlier.
Too bad Daniel's friend was late and I didn't get to go home early. T-T
Still went home at 6.30pm sighs.
And that renovation uncle. #)@($^)(!@_!)@#_)@#$&^()^_!+!+!~~!@#+$_^
On air cond but didn't off, after I locked everything only he turned back and says he didn't off.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And then we went home, mum cooked me my mee goreng pedas which was really EXTRA pedas, and someone watched me eat.
He lied to mummy he ate already, so his own problem lah my house no food some more.
Lalala.

No comments: