Sunday, September 19, 2010

Right. I know why.

Heirraw.
I'm now having flu.
And flu bugs tend to make a person feels funny and weird.
Not to mention driving the person crazy too.
I feel weird with every breath inhaled and exhaled.
And my stomach's like churning all the time.
Like it's burning inside.
And I constantly feel cold.
Not that cold, just cold.
My body's like heating up from the inside.
Which makes me feel really weird and gooey.
Zzzz.
I hate flu. Flu sucks.
Flu makes me get noseblock, which is something that sucks even more.
Noseblock often stops me from sleeping my sweet and tight sleep.
Zzzz. I really really hate getting flu.
And my throat feels weird too.
I think I'm getting sorethroat very soon.
:(
Damn.

Anyway, off day tomorrow! :D
It's Monday!
For now there's no Monday Blues for me.
Maybe after I'm back to college.

I got to go.
I feel so weird niao.
I feel so unwell niao.
I wonder why.
Right, I'm feeling unwell, that's why.

Bai.

No comments: