Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shit happens, flushes it down and life goes on.

:(
My mind is so troubled now.
I don't know if I should stay in Penang and go to TARC or go to KL next year in March and go to TARC also.
Because Penang TARC doesn't have law course but KL TARC has.
But if I go to KL I have to get a laptop.
If I stay in Penang I get to change my whole computer set.
If I go to KL I get to study law.
If I stay in Penang I only get to study a lil bit of law through business.
So niao I am very troubled. ;(
And I must decide fast. Maybe by December or January.
Because I am working and once I'm gone my place will have to have someone taking over.
And that someone, we need time to find 1.
So howwwwwwwwww. :'(

And I am so frustrated and irritated with my stupid hair.
Its growth rate is so damn slow.
My hair is still so short.
And I feel so messy.
So I tie my hair up everyday when I cannot tahan my hair.
Because I actually leave it down but eventually I grew very irritated with it so I tie it up.
And I hear people saying tying our hair actually make our hair grow slower.
So I don't know.
Aiya I don't care la. :(
I want my hair to reach my lower back by November if possible.
And I want to go and trim my hair.
And dye my hair again into my favvvvvvoooooooooooouriteee burgundy. :)

Sighs.
Shit happens, flushes it down and life goes on.
What can I say more?

No comments: