Monday, September 13, 2010

Kap Siao Kap Siao

Heirraw I am so in the mood to crap naoo.
Because I tomorrow I will start working again so I won't have the time to come here crap.
This whole week is really a good week to rest and have fun with mummy and Chuan.
But too bad Wen's busy preparing for her trials and Han no transportation and Liggy well I don't know. -.-
Of course I did have fun spending time with the maaan but most of the Mondays that I am free on we go out also so no count la. :B

I am going to get mum to get an iPhone for herself to use.
She needs to reward herself for all her hardwork.
Of course not buying it.
But with DiGi's iPhone plan. :B
I am waiting for DiGi or Maxis to come out with the new iPhone 4G plan.
But most probably I will ask mummy to go for DiGi one because Maxis is real expensive. :O

And I want a lomo camera.
The Rooms at Queensbay and Prangin have Holgas.
But the prices differ I don't know why maybe different models.
Because I didn't get to see what model is it in The Rooms Queensbay.
I saw it at Prangin The Rooms just now. It's a Holga. RM295.
Kill me. -.-
But I only will dream of getting it.
I need to save money for my college.
So I cannot waste 200 over near 300 to buy another not necessary item when mum already bought me a good o' digital camera.
Which is in the very-chio red colour. :)

I want to visit Batu Feringghi again.
And I shall bring my camera to take sampat stupid pictures again.
I want to go to the beach.
But I hate having sands in my shoes, or even flip flops.
I feel so lasam.
Sighs.

Does celebrating birthday in club is really that fun??
It's like, you spend so much on your birthday eve to get your ears boom by the music.
And for people like me, total 100% waste of money.
Because I don't drink. Only let the music to boom my ears. -.-

Sighs sad.
DiGi's iPhone 4G's plan must come out faster.
Pretty pleasseeeee.

No comments: