Friday, May 23, 2014

Bio-Essence yippie!

Last night we - Chuan and I lol - decided to follow mum out today and then have some time for ourselves before going home after fetching the kids mum fetches. Basically that some time for ourselves is what I usually call 'quality time' and 'family time'. =_____= DON'T SWEAT ME.

OH and when I checked my account yesterday, I was wondering how come I have so much because I spent that RM184 for my eye cream on Thursday right, and when I checked my transactions I HAVE RM300 CREDITED FOR ME!!! Yeap, my BR1M appeal is approved! Yippie!!

So I was making a lot of noise telling mum I wanna get either a Bio-Essence Hydra Tri-action Aqua Moisturizing Gel or Olay Aquaction, and went on Google to look for reviews etc etc. I know I should be studying instead of doing all these things which can be done any time after my last paper which is just like 4 days away yes I don't count today as a day. Found Qiu Qiu's review for Olay Aquaction and some other random bloggers' review for Bio-Essence's. Actually I came to know of Olay Aquaction through JaneChuck's blog hahahaha. Lol okay I know not funny...

Anyway, we went to Gurney for lunch at Chopper Board and the lady there (I think she's the lady boss aka tau keh soh) told mum that they're moving soon in July to another lot because Gurney's management wants them to renovate their little restaurant and there's also the rent hike. Haiz, I really don't like Gurney's management... I'll keep the rest to myself, I don't wanna get sued for defamation lolol.

After that we walked around and I dragged mum to Watsons to show her that 2 moisturizers (lol yup I'm that annoying and indecisive). I showed her the 2 tubs and made her try them. And yes, both tubs are approved by Mama Yeohz, AND SHE WAS INDECISIVE AS WELL. FML! Then we left and I was debating with myself to get which one and mum just ignored me and when I pushed her for an answer she just kept telling me "both also okay la, both also nice, both also not sticky and feel good when it's applied on the skin". Thanks mum. =_____= I continued debating with myself for a long time and couldn't decide...

Well actually the reason for my dilemma is because...

no i didn't get this sleeping mask, i just want to have a picture of Linda Chung in this post. :3

I LOVE Linda Chung, and Linda Chung's the spokesperson for Bio-Essence; but on the other hand Olay is also quite good and I like the colour of the moisturizing gel lor... WTF right I know. /______\ So if I choose Olay, I feel so bad and unfaithful towards Linda Chung T_____T; and if I choose Bio-Essence, I feel like I'm not treating myself right FML. THEREFORE, the dilemma.

In the end, I decided to go Paragon's Caring Pharmacy to see if they have them, then only I'll decide whether to buy which one, but I was already quite certain that I'd be making a purchase today. And also because Caring can use BonusLink lol. Can collect points wad, and points equal to money! So cannot waste points. Very important okay.

Then guess what, when we walked into Caring, there's NO any Aquaction under Olay's shelf, NOT even a tub. Wtf and then there's this aunty that asked if we need any help, and I kinda noticed that she was wearing a Nutox shirt but since she asked I thought she's nice enough to provide help so I asked "Do you have this Olay Aquaction?" and she was like "Oh, you look for Olay one hor" WTF!!! LOLOL I thought it was so fucking obvious that I was looking at the Olay side and NOT the Nutox side!!! But okay la she still answered me and told me that all the Olay products are only there. And started introducing Nutox stuffs, and said that for mum's age it's suitable for her bla bla bla. Haiz, then I went on to look at Bio-Essence's and she was still following around wtf. =,= So we left without getting anything.

Went to walk around, and then I was making noise again and asked mum "HOWWWWWWWWWW" and she was like "how i know" and then she went on "why not you try Bio-Essence's first?" so I went back to Caring and got it! Hehehehehe. In the end I didn't betray Linda Chung at all!!! Hahahahahaha. Oh ya, when we went back to Caring and I went to the Bio-Essence shelf to get the moisturizer, the aunty came up and kept pushing us to take her Nutox product again. Zzzzz I was freaking annoyed by that time. It's already so fucking obvious that I'm choosing Bio-Essence right? I was holding it in my hands already for fuck's sake! And she still kept on pushing and asked "Really don't want meh? Really don't want meh? You take this and try la, buy this la." OMG GO AWAY. Seriously I really have 0 interest in your Nutox for now, maybe soon when I'm older at the age of 50, if I'm still in the world. I understand that she just wants sales, but not like that lo especially when people already obviously have their own choice liao.

Before making payment the girl/cashier/staff asked if we wanna get anything on the list of PWP and suggested Bio-Essence Tanaka White's cleanser. Mum decided to get it and I was feeling even happier because Linda Chung also did the advertisement for Tanaka White HAHAHAHA.

yippie! i love you Linda!

After making payment the girl/cashier/staff asked if we want to get a member card and went on to explain the benefits. So we applied for one. Hehehe. But the card quite ugly lo lol.


Went to get MooCow Frogurt in a cone yippie! Then we went to claim free parking fee and then came home. :)

bought Clinelle's cleanser earlier in Watsons from the PWP list lol gon use it soon! JF is my regular face soap. :3

Hehe! I feel so happy to blog again. So eager to write a lot. I wonder when will this enthusiasm fade. Maybe in the next month, since by then I'd be back to work already lolol. Looking forward to earning money already! June is a heavy expenditure month. Haiz.

Goodbyeeeee! And good luck to myself! Still not making progress in studies haiz. See you.

No comments: