Sunday, May 11, 2014

In the process of resettling...

This blog had been dead for over 10 months I think. Last post was on our - Fei and I - 6th year anni yeah. It's already May 2014 now.

Stopped blogging last year because I was thinking of not blogging anymore, since no one really reads my blog and I have such a freaking useless laptop. By the way, it's all dead now. I think the screen is spoilt or something like that according to Fei. FML. Can't even customize my layout and templates properly zzz. And recently I was getting more and more geared towards blogging once again. Maybe reading Audrey's blog did some magic to me, reminding why I started a personal blog of my own 6 and a half years ago, to write about things happened to me so that I can re-read them in the future when I get old and laugh at myself wtf lol.

And right now it's my exam month, sigh 2 more papers to go - 21st & 28th before my 2nd year comes to an end.

So I shall leave everything at this point and start procrastinating for preparation for my papers...

See you soon dear blog. It's been long.