Saturday, May 31, 2014

June

See. I told you in a few posts before that before you even know it, you'll be another year older. 2015 will be here in 6 months' time lol.

FML it's June already can you believe it. =_____= ok maybe today is still May, the last day of May, but in a few hours' time June will be here FML half a year gone just like that. I don't even know what did I achieve in the past half year6 months. New year, my birthday, CNY, V day, Wen's birthday, revisions, Han's birthday and the exam. Most of it I was working and just procrastinated for the preparation of exam lolol. Ok I actually feel guilty for procrastinating and slacking around before and during the exam but I've been like this all my life FML.

Anyway went out today, brought mummy everywhere with Fei being our driver. Because starting tomorrow I'll be working again, with only a day off a week I have not much time to bring mummy around anymore. Plus she's busy on weekdays too. Haiz.

Life as an employee. It's actually not that bad, but sometimes you get really frustrated when the company just simply changes their policy as they feel like it. And also sometimes I easily get irritated with the attitude of the people I'm working with. But that's what working and gaining experience is all about right lol. To train ourselves to excel in controlling our temper and improving out EQ. All these should help establishing a successful life for me in the future, it'd better be.

But for now, hopefully I'll be able to save more money starting from this month's earnings. 😪

And also June damn shit one. So many people's birthday in June zzzzz. Chuan, Mingli, Fei, Joe Thin. 4 people wtf. And the headache for presents I hate the most one because I am the most uncreative person you can ever meet. Tho I'm quite imaginative. Lolol.

By the way, received an email from UOL Connections again zzz damn annoying one I tell you, I opened the email and saw the link to the summer exam results release date FML. August 11th KILL ME PLEASE. Dunno how to face myself and my results and everyone else I just wanna die on that daynight. :'(

Ok la I leave now. No one is going to miss me because no one reads my blog. =_____= bye blog. See you when I feel like blogging again.

No comments: