Friday, May 16, 2014

Dreads

I'm so dead.
The next paper is in 4 days. And it's Trust.
What am I doing?
Slacking around, feeling sad, fooling around, watching movies with Chuan, not putting any effort into studies at all...
And tomorrow I'm going out with mummy some more.
Our usual Saturday family day.

What to do?
I really feel so helpless.
Please, someone help me, motivate me.
Please, God, guide me and give me the strength to continue.
I just want 4 passes. That's all.
I don't need 4As.
No. If  I can pass, I'd be more than happy already. Please.

And right now I'm feeling sad.
Heartbreaks? Broken hearts?
Really, who really cares at the end of the day?
It's just me, me alone.
I know it's my own fault, choosing to keep all things to myself instead of confiding in someone else.
But I just don't like to trouble other people - yes, even my bros/girlfriends/bffs - I'd rather keep things to myself. And express it in places no one really cares to look for.

By the way, what should I do to revive you my dear blog?
I'm so lazy, I just dread customizing html all over again.
So I think I'll just continue using this simple layout.
Sigh not showing any effort even in reviving my blog.
I'm just... I dunno, perhaps I should put it this way, there's no any medicine that can cure my laziness already.

Okay, I guess I wasted enough time already.
Time to go back to the depressing stack of papers.
:'(

See you soon.
:)