Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trusts? What trusts?

21st May 2014, Wednesday, 21:45 hours

So it's d-day. Trusts exam.

Last night I was basically busy hyperventilating and catching up with my 100-heartbeats-in-a-minute heartbeat. I didn't want to tell Fei because I thought that's embarrassing. How can someone so cool hyperventilate? What's worse is, the reason for hyperventilating is an exam?! Kill me please.

Tried to sleep at 12 midnight because I woke up at 12pm yesterday. So I won't be able to fall asleep that easily because my mental's not really that exhausted yet. FML I should be mentally exhausted after ALL the studies I did... Okay you may make any assumption you want, which will be right, because all of them will just go to the end of pointing out that I did not put in the best effort into studying at all ever since the first paper. :( Anyway I tried to sleep, slept on my side, slept facing down, slept facing up, hugging my bolster, cuddling with my bolster underneath my quilt... FML FTS I did not fall asleep until 1+ WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!!! When I try hard to sleep I can't sleep. When I do not intend to sleep I ALWAYS fall asleep zzzzz.

Because I had to wake up at 4.45am I think I only slept for like 3 hours? 3 hours FML!!! By the way while trying to sleep my heartbeat was still in the rate of 100-heartbeats-in-a-minute lolol I feel like a failure already. T_T

Trusts paper SUCKS BALLS!! Yes, suckS, NOT suckED. It will always and always sucks. The fact that Trusts sucks will not change, will never change. I don't even know what did I write or what was I writing. I just hope the examiners will give me a pass. Just a pass will do, please.

And then Trusts paper ended just like that. The next paper will be on next Wednesday, which is Land. Sigh... Why did I sign up for this? Why? Why? No one can answer this, not even myself. The best answer I can give myself is, "you were plain stupid, that's all." Which is true. :'(

Headed to Queensbay after the exam, had lunch with Fei and walked around to relax my mind. Finally got myself a decent nail filer. Lol. It's been long since I last had a proper nail filer lol. A few months I think. Also went into their Sephora to have a look, but I don't like the Sephora there. Or maybe it's just me preferring the one in Paragon. Then we went into Forever 21 and Uniqlo, but it was more like a glance-touch-leave visit. Visited Watsons and I was looking at Olay and Bio-Essence for their moisturizers. Both brands seem to have gotten quite good feedback from customers? I dunno. Need to do more thorough research. Wanna get a more affordable moisturizer. Right now I'm using Origins' Make A Differrence+ series' Rejuvenating Moisturizer. It's so freaking expensive, it's RM190 but it's like quite effective in rejuvenating my skin I think. Maybe it's just the money mindset talking lol need to justify buying something so expensive to use zz.

By the time I'm done with my purposes of visiting Queensbay, my eyelids were drooping shut and they felt so fucking heavy. Right now they're also fucking heavy already zzz. So we went back to Fei's home.

Bed!! Laptop!! Air cond!! I was so happy that I could finally flop myself on Fei's bed and rest my limbs zzz. Used Fei's laptop to customize a bit of my blog as well. And with the air cond it was just heaven...

By the way notice my new blog header already?! :DDDDD I LOVE that picture and I actually reblogged it on Tumblr. Stole it from Tumblr as well hehe. But I added the 'wanderlust' word myself! The colours are so pretty!!

Also checked my email and saw that Sephora is having a members' private sale again!! 20% storewide from the 21st-24th wtf cannot miss this opportunity!! I was so happy when I saw that email hahahaha and then thinking what to get, whether to get it or not etc.... Aunty's mindset lol. Considered every possible outcome of purchasing it from Sephora as compared to Parkson lolol. In the end decided that getting it in Sephora with 20% off is more worth it!

So we flopped around and left home again for Sunshine to help mummy look at some stuffs she wants, and then we were on our way to Paragon! Hehehehe.

Bought this.


for my eyes!

So happy I got to save RM46 hehe! :D And while paying, I saw Benefit stuffs again at the front of the cashier sigh. But then decided not to buy in the end. :(

After that we dropped by Gurney a while and Fei dropped me home. Sigh. That's how fast time flies, a day is gone just like that.

And before you know it, you'll be another year older.

No comments: