Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday day out

Hi it's Saturday today! Lolol just in case some people never realise it is Saturday today since I'm so free at home updating my blog at this time ie 6.55pm instead of being outside.

Mum told me on Wednesday that we'll be going out with Aunty Seat Cheng on Saturday which is today hehe. :B Yippie! Though I don't talk much with her but I still feel happy when we're out together because mum has someone to talk to and gets to spend time with her long time buddy.

Anyway we had our lunch at Siam Express. :3 Never tried there before, and their tomyam's SUPER good! But I don't like all the ingredients inside - prawns, tomatoes, spices - except for the fish fillet and mushrooms.


i luuuuuuuuv their Water Chestnut with Coconut Milk!! don't like the nangka though.

It was a good meal! :D :D :D It's a family set meal for 4 @ RM138, and with a 10% service charge the total was RM151.80.

Aunty Seat Cheng wanted to get some new clothes so we went for OA apparels hunt! Searched in her favourite shop and DP hehehe she found a blouse, a skirt and a dress. And she looks so good in them! *thumbsup*

After that we went to window shop around and went in Cold Storage. Mum's eyes suddenly so sharp can see offer price for Ruffles and Lay's. =_____= RM7.99 instead of the usual RM9.89 I guess. So we got a pack. OHHHH Aunty Seat Cheng also bought us nougats and a Japanese cookies! ^^



Then we dropped Aunty Seat Cheng back at Komtar because she wants to shop for shoes herself at 1st Avenue and we had to go home already. :( So uneventful today. Nevermind next time lah. :D

By the way, I downloaded How To Train Your Dragon: Rise of Berk on my mini yesterday. And then started playing. And then found it interesting and cute because of Toothless. And then continued playing. And then couldn't stop. And then ignored my notes...... FML. By the way an hour ago I was still training my dragons to catch fishes and pick woods lololol.

hehehehe! look at my toothless!!

Then just now I freaked out because I accidentally placed 1 of my dragons into the hangar and I had no idea wth is that and didn't know how to get my dragon back. T_T Went to google how to get it back with no results, so I ended up wasting like maybe 15 minutes to swipe around and then accidentally pressed on a building and it says 'HANGAR' then I was like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY FOUND YOU" and then only I managed to place my dragon outside again. =______=

Also approved Lee Hom's request to be my follower HAHAHAHA finally after 2 weeks he requested to follow. OKAY I KNOW IT'S HIS ADMIN THAT DID IT BUT STILL.



HAHAHAHAHA. I was waiting for him to follow me after 2 of the people I'm following received it (VERY kbp I know HAHAHA) and then after few days I RECEIVED ALSO HAHAHA.

Okay okay I'm leaving, thank you for putting up with my nonsense like how Fei does it hahahaha I dunno how he does it really. But I also dunno how I put up with his nonsense one lo, because actually he's more nonsensical than I am zzz.

Haiz, I guess that's why we're a pair.

No comments: