Thursday, May 29, 2014

Maleficent


I watched it I watched it!!! Luckily it's not like the trailer, the movie's goooooooooooooooood!!! Disney movies never fail, Disney is the best! One day I'll visit Disneyland. Some time in the future...

But it's different from what we were told/watched/read. But still it's good! But I don't like the Prince Philip he looks funny. I like the crow guy, Diaval haha he's funny lol. And I don't like that King Stefan too omg. Actually I don't really like Angelina Jolie too but okay lah since she makes the movie great then I'm okay with her. :B And Professor Dolores Umbridge is in the movie too LOL wth that fatty. Elle Fanning aka Aurora so pretty. Sigh.

Anyway just go watch la okay. Very nice. Disney is the best! Magical and enchanting. It's bound to mesmerize Disney lovers. Woohoo!

By the way went into Popular and I saw the last ViVi on the shelf and was attracted by the model. Until I read the small topics beside and saw 'Mother's Day with Kai Ying, Fourfeetnine Audrey & Cheesie' then only I remembered somewhere in the last 2 weeks Audrey posted on Instagram and Dayre that she and Fighter are feature there! Immediately took it off the shelf and hug it wth. But got Lena inside also okay so it's worth it. *swoons*

hello Fighter Tiah and mummy! :)

Okay okay going off. REMEMBER TO WATCH MALEFICENT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Going to get Fei's present tomorrow and Uniqlo's opening tomorrow in Gurney!!! Gon go kepo woohoo!!

No comments: