Wednesday, May 7, 2008

F i v e m o r e d a y s . .

counting down: 5 days more.. 4 days more.. 3 days more.. 2 days more.. 1 day more.. AND THEN THE DOOM'S-DAY IS HERE! shit.
somebody help me! stick my book on my palms or pin my hands on the table so that i can study. ugh.
anyway something's weird. my class is still that noisy. like hello? our mid-year exam is coming! and it's like no one gives a damn on it.
but then back at march, or the end of february, everyone's like soooo tensed and whenever you go you'll see people holding reference books or text books reading or studying or whatever. and that's only the MONTHLY TEST!
has the world gone upside down or what?
i actually got some of the physics questions right today! HAHAHA. proud of myself. XD
but those are the simple ones, i bet many people can get it right though.
bio's still so.. err.. i can't find a word to describe it.
sigh. i feel bad for not studying but i just can't help it.
I'M NOT IN A MOOD TO STUDY!
pffffffffffffffffffffffftttt.
what can i do to make myself study? probably will only start studying on saturday.
uggh.

No comments: