Tuesday, May 6, 2008

S i x m o r e d a y s . .

i don't understand why. WHY must my internet always face this bloody frigging annoying connect-disconnect-connect-disconnect-connect problem everytime i connect my streamyx??
pfffffttt.
UGH. i hate it when it's like that. so frigging annoying.
and i'm now frigging annoyed by the stupid wushu stuffs and this bloody line.
oh yeah. i finished my dear liquid at last! lol. i'm going to throw it away although i'll miss it.
hahaha. finished it during chemistry.
i've been using this liquid since october 2007. long aite? :) (of course, for a person like me only, cause i used to love to play with liquid and conteng everywhere whenever i have a liquid with me.) hahaha.


will miss you dear liquid! XD

school's boring as usual.
and i'm still counting down to my doom's-day. 6 more days.
i might as well go and kill myself. lol.
i still don't know how to do chemistry. and EVERYTHING.
pfffffffffffffttt.
math sucks. chemistry sucks. add. math sucks. physics sucks. biology sucks.
uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: