Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random facts about us.

okay....... since i have nothing to do, PLUS, i've got nothing to write in my blog this few days.. i decided to state some random facts bout myself and my girls. yes. for the first time im being so volunteering to do this very stupid stuff. but this is just to fill up my time anyway. hehe.

1. kah sing and i have very bad temper. hehe. we might explode anytime anywhere. depends on our mood. i think i inherited this stupid temper from my dad. plus mummy isn't that good tempered either. as for kah sing, she inherited it from both her parents. that's what she think it is. lol. but.. i agree too. XD

2. the tamest of all in our gang is siew wen. well.. she might be bad tempered at times, but obviously she temper wont be as bad as ours. most of the time when siew wen's angry, she probably will only "cold-war" with the one she's angry at. and she seldom scolds vulgar too. lol.

3. the moderate ones are hui xian and lee chien. lol. their temper aint that good too. but they seldom explode. most of the time they just scold and complain. and hui xian used to scold vulgars but she stopped scolding since the mid of 2006? lol. can't remember. and lee chien.. the first time i hear her scolding vulgar was.. some time in last year. surprisingly shocked!

4. okay now this is about me. i want everything from my girls. no not money not present or anything. i want memories, happy memories. and laughters with them, playings, entertainment, talkings. and i will enjoy every moment that i have with them. cherish them to the bits.

5. similarities about us: we love to eat.

6. i live my life to play, to laugh, to enjoy, to appreciate, to cherish them. i'll live my life to the fullest without any regretments. i don't live my life to torture myself. yes i know that's quite impossible to laugh, play, enjoy everyday. but i'm trying my very best to!

7. second similarities about us: we love each other. as buddies of course. hehe.

kay guess i'm gonna stop here! am getting more and more lazy again... pfft.

No comments: