Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged.

was tagged by shelvone.

Tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What do you want the most now?
Homework finished, line STOP disconnecting for god's sake.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
First target lawyer!

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
Gone crazy at first and then try to start all over again.

4. What are you afraid to lose now?
My loved ones?

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
*shrugs* I dunno. Lol.

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Lol. That depends.. I'll see how's the situation first. xD

7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
I don't know, probably blog about it? Haha.

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Simplicity is enough.

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Which type? Hmm.. Annoyers, haters and all types that are similar to the 2 I mentioned.

10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Yes, especially my friendship with them.

11. Do you believe in God?
I believe in karma. =p

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My loved ones.

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No. But I'll just follow the flow and whatever happens happens. :)

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
I cherish, appreciate and love them for who they are. I don't need them to change themselves.

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
It doesn't matter. As long as I'm there with them whenever they need a shoulder to cry on or complain and all..

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
Hehe.. Well.. My laziness. Pfftttt.

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
Anyone of them.

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Like duh. *rolls my eyes* Of course.

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Yes. If the situation's very tight. Or.. If I am forced to.

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
Whatever happened in the past happened. I'll just let it go. Without changing anything.

I'd like to tag:
Anyone who wishes to do this. Hahaha. xD

No comments: