Friday, May 30, 2008

The most interesting day in this few days.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Got lotsa photos. Haha. Although cacat.... Thanks to my hp's camera. Lol. Anyway went to GP. Saw Vi Chien and her sister. And when we were going up to the seventh floor I saw lions' head! I mean, lion dance. Hehe. The people were ready I think.. They were waiting too. And after we went to have a walk at the seventh floor we went down to the fourth floor.. The lion dance haven't start yet! And waited for the lion dance performance. Pffftt.. How long did we wait? Can't recall.. I think around 15 minutes. Lol. And while waiting...... I took photos. Haha.


We are not allowed to go into the shop yet. We can only go in when it's 1.


See the girl taking loads of balloons over there? XD She looked so piteous.. Hahaha. I know I'm bad, laughing at her when she's just doing her job. XD

Hey I didn't know that there's another World of Feng Shui in GP! I just knew this just now. And this um... What's it called again? Er.. Nevermind that.


I like this thingy myself. But it's kinda waste of space..


Ha! I like this flower sooo much. I have always liked lily and lotus since I was a small kid. ;)




Andddddd this ship's nice too! It's placed on the top of shelves in World of Feng Shui.. Hehe.




I don't like the pink one though... Lol. I prefer the orange one and the yellow one. :)


This... Is Chuan's idea. Tortoise. -.- These 2 tortoises reminds me of Poh Chen and Siew Wen..... HAHA.


Opening ceremony! Lalalala~

After the opening ceremony, there were a few people giving speeches... Brrrrr......


SEEEEEE? The lions were at the far end. -.-


They're coming! =D









Well after the lion dance performance we were allowed to go into the shop already.. Although it wasn't 1 yet. Haha. AND. My first spotted object was.......


THESE! I like the left one more though. But the right one is cheaper. XD


Niceeeeeee! >.<>NICE. I mean it.


See that's Chuan's face on the screen. Hahahahaha.


X-Box X-Box! Coooolll...!

Went to look around.. And saw many things.. Haha. Some phones are nice too. Samsung ones. And some are very, very unique. When I say they are unique, they're really like.. So special. Lol. And they're selling some brandless ipod freakingly cheap. The actual price was RM189 and now they're selling it at RM99. But limited stock of course.. Haha.

Went back after walking around... And saw this Samsung Mobile thingy at the atrium. Is it called the atrium? I dunno.. Whatever.



Hmm.. After this we went home.. And here I'm.. Talking bout just now. Haha.

No comments: