Saturday, May 31, 2008

Live, laugh, love. :)

I've been tagged again. Haha. By Jessica this time. But she said she think I've done that tag so I'll just let you people know instead of doing it again. Hahaha.

Anyway.. Spent the whole day with Aunty Seat Cheng. She brought us to the Komtar's eleventh floor's Wonderland Restaurant to have our lunch. Buffet! It's quite cheap I think. 10 bucks for 1 person? Not sure. Oh yeah... There were lotsa food. I ate so much.. Lol. Probably have already gained 1 or 2 kgs. Hahaha.




Pay before you eat. And.. That were mum and Chuan. -.-


This big pot of thing infront is the 'lor' for lor mee. Lol. Nice!! And we had to cook ourselves. I had fun cooking it. xD


Chuan's... Lor with egg only. -.- Poor little egg... xD


And and these 2 ginas!! Oh my freaking god they are sooooooooo chubi!

The little boy sang Ting Ma Ma De Hua by Jay! It's a very very amazing thing for a small little kid like him to remember the lyrics. Then when he finished singing he gave himself applause.. So cute! The little girl kept dancing all the way.. Haha. She can't sit still. Walking here and there and she fell on her butt I think.


Chuan's eating. =p


Mum's eating. =p

Many people came to this restaurant to have their buffet-lucnh. Most of them are families. Happy family~







Didn't bother to take the food.. Hahaha. Anyway the food there was nice! Very nice indeed. Recommended!





The little girl was back again when I was back from taking pictures. Couldn't help it but she's really cute and this made me wants to take her photos! Haha. She sat on the stage with a small bump. Lol. So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!




See how much we ate? xD

Went to Queensbay after eating.. So many people went to Queensbay today. Haha. I even met Wuan Xin. And saw lalas as usual.. There was also a breakdance show about teamwork or whatever it is.. But I don't think they managed to perform because of some stupid problem. I guess it was their songs' problem or the system's problem? Who cares anyway. Artists from Astro came too. But I dunno anyone of them and I don't care. Lol. And when we were walking around Aunty Seat Cheng suddenly pointed a board to me AND IT WAS KWON SANG WOO!! AAAAAAAAHH. I haven't seen him in shows or dramas or movies for a year already and I'm starting to miss his actings!! Freakiness! Saw many lala shops.. Hate it. Anyway my apologies if I offended you. (Only if you're a lala and mind what I said.)


There were the boys. I mean guys. Whatever.


I like this shop's name! Haha.. I wonder why.


The guy on the stage sang kinda out of tune. And I don't know what's he singing. Brrrr..


KWON SANG WOO! KWON SANG WOO!! >.<


See this shop.. Full of fake hairs.... Pfft.


And this.. Ugghh.. All of those are just so lala.

Went to KFC after that. Ate cheese wedges! Haha. Yummmmmmmmy. Cheesy wedges are fingers lickin' good. =p I love the cheese. *drools* Then we went down.... Lalalalalala..


The left one was Aunty Seat Cheng. Yes, I know she's very very seh chiak.

Went to McDonald's and bought ice cream. McFlurry Oreo. Oh my god that rocks! It tasted soooo freaking good. McFlurry is so frigging addicting. Pffftt.. And after I've finished my McFlurry only then I noticed that I'm very, very, full.... I feel like throwing up anytime. Ugh.. Oh yeah before that we went to Popular! I went there to look for the Little Black Dress' books.. Too bad I can't find it in Borders. Again, I don't choose the book for what content it has, I choose the book because of its pretty beautiful cover. Hahaha. I know I'm crazy, stupid, weird, whatever you say.


The cover's nice right? But the title........ Brrrrrrrrrrr....

Oh yeah after finishing our ice creams buzzed into Jusco. Mum bought the Tempura fish! Black pepper. Niceeeeee. RECOMMENDED! Go go buy. Go buy and try. I love black pepper. Hehe. Then.. We just window-shopped around.. And pay for our stuffs and went back. THE AUTOPAY MACHINE CHEATED MY 1 BUCK! T.T So frigging annoyed. I had to pay twice for the stupid carpark fees. *Sobs* But I think it's okay for this time.. Because we were there for 3 hours and 10 minutes. -.- First time.. 2 bucks for 3 hours.. Haha. Quite reasonable though.

Dropped Aunty Seat Cheng home and we went back. No no, we went to eat before coming back home. Haha. Then.. HOME SWEET HOME! I was sooooooo tired. I don't know why.... Zzzzzzz... I wanna sleep.... So tired and so.... I don't know what's the right word to describe it. So.. Till here!

See ya peeps!

No comments: