Thursday, May 29, 2008

Untitled. XD

Peeps! Guess who's this! LOL.





He was trying to block his face from being captured... Too bad he's slower than I am. =p

I was too bored yesterday.. So I took photos of Chuan. Hehe. I know this is kind of throwing his face... But.. It's fun taking his photos when he doesn't even want to take a single one. Hahaha. And when you've succeed... Hahaha. I love it when I managed to take his photo without him knowing. =p


I like these 2 bears!

Yeema gave the 2 bears to mum like a few years ago? Can't recall. Hehe. The 2 bears are like sooo cute. Ughh..

I don't have the mood to do my homework! Moral essays. AGAIN. Aaaaahhh I HATE MORAL. Pfffffffttt. What's the point of studying Moral? What's the point of memorizing Moral's nilai-nilai(s)? What's the point of writing ESSAYS for this freaking lame subject?? It's not like after people do all these things they'll turn into very, very, very, very good people. -.-

4 alphabets to describe Moral: L.A.M.E.!

Anyway my mood for blogging's back! =p

Didn't go to QB as planned.. Brrrrr. Stayed at home and they talked and talked and talked. WADDA HELLLLLLLLLL! Pffft. Am pissed. I mean, was pissed. Haha.

Sigh.

So freaking sien la weiiii.

June's coming June's coming!

No comments: