Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Black. Black. Black.

I was starving for the whole day. Was already starving when I was still at school. And after school's dismissed, Y and me walking out of our class and school compound on the road, I saw a form 6 taking an umbrella. So I asked Y, "Weh, raining meh??" and Y answered "Dunno.", and right after she answered me..... *drips* "Memang raining laaaaaah. Suey lo." Y just coolly shrugged. Chiiiiii......

Anyway.. Didn't pergi makan. The sky was dark like hell, and heck, I don't want either him or me to be wet. So.. Insisted tak nak makan. The very stoooopid weather affected my mood. Dumbo. Geram.

Went home and took my MM paper out to do.. Doing halfway.. Stomach was grumbling already...... So at 1:51pm I took the tin of cappuccino I bought yesterday to fill up my very the empty stomach. It's only 240ml though. :(



Finished my drink, and went back to mummy's room to continue my MM. Finished, kept everything and went online. At 2:26pm I was hungry again. I guess Cappuccino doesn't help much in rescuing starvation. :) And then I didn't feel hungry anymore. Lol. I guess even my stomach felt sien for always having to give me the signal to makan. x) It was until 4:40pm that I felt hungry again. Drank a bowl of soup then.

After mum cooked noodles for brother and herself, and I didn't know what grandma eat, then mum made 4 pieces of bread with bahu and cheese for me. x):):D It was of course superly delicious.... For I was already starving for hours.... I finally had my stomach half-filled at 5:19pm. :D THEN.............. The heavy, heavy, heavy thick, thick clouds finally stopped by our area. D: It was all of a sudden.... Dumbbbbbbbbbb. Ishhh.



i know you can't see the rain. excuse my phone's megapixel.

AND. AND. AND.
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SLEEPING DEPRIVATION!!

I always get severe headache these few days.. I can't even sleep when I get these headaches.. I mean, like normally people sleep when they get headache right, but I can't even fall asleep. And look what I've become. T.T


a zombie. T.T :''((
excuse that expression.. wasn't in a good mood.. didn't bother to smile.
thanks to the weather. pfffft.
although I've always been a zombie, but not as serious as this. -______-

So...... I was sleeping EVERY morning once I reached school's foyer. Tak boleh tahan. Then I'll automatically wake up at 7.05am. And then wait for Kiam (Singsing always disappear before I wake). Then.... I'll walk back to class.. But today head was aching like hell.... Couldn't even walk properly. -____- Everything was spinning. So I went straight back to class to sleep. -_____- Until Y reached and woke me up and we together brought the paper to Z. Lol.

Anyway, I TAK KENA ADD. MATHS! HAHAHAHA. But sadly Y kena. XD But she managed to finish everything and passed it up. :D

There's something I'd like to complain.. The white zombie is so kacau. Argh. Her lessons are always boring and I fell asleep EVERYTIME - well not everytime cause I always only nearly fall asleep - when she teaches The Pearl..... The Pearl alone is boring enough and her voice is even more powerful, her voice can make you feel sleepy.

So imagine.....
Boring + the super power to make people sleep = ?

I fell asleep in her class today and she asked Kas to wake me up and she was blabbering bla bla bla.

Annnddddddddd-aah as usual we crapped again in Bio lab. :D Our Bio teacher is funny. xD He looks like a teddy bear and Santa Claus. His face is round and red. And he wears specs too!! So alike.... xD

Garfield's Friendster profile is so disgusting. I mean the primary photo. YUCK. Acts cute and... Sigh. She's just way too perasan. :)

Current favs:
Take A Bow - Leona Lewis,
Circus - Britney Spears,
Beautiful Dirty Rich - Lady GaGa,
Us Against The World - Christina Millian.


No comments: