Monday, April 6, 2009

Evilness to A Dead Meat.

Currently addicted to: Circus - Britney Spears.

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
When I crack that whip everybody gon' trip just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor just like a circus

***********************************************************

It happened that I've forgotten all about today's assembly... And I brought Moral text book INSTEAD of bringing Super Practical of Chemistry to pass up..... How stupid. Hmph. Thanks Y for accompanying me to pass up tomorrow. xD And I borrowed Add. Maths book 4 from Han to copy. -____- It's the check-book month.. And we gotta pass our damn books up to let the person-in-charge to CHECK and CHOP. And it's ADD. MATHS tomorrow. That's why. Crappy evilness....

And I've finally written my graduation quotes! It's lame....... And Y's like receiving an Oscar Award. -___- True... I don't deny that Y. XD

What else? Can't think of any..

Am already starting to feel the tension of hellness.. Mid-year's in May. Right before the holidays I guess. And 1 week before the mid-year is the Wesak Day possession. I am still not studying. I need help. I need motivation. Brrrrrrr...... Mid-year's gonna include EVERYTHING in form 4 PLUS form 5 stuffs. Great, just great. :)

OH. Mingli is so underscore-in-front. XD Damn suey la. XD So direct, so straight-forward... LOL.

Private or not?
Toodles.

No comments: