Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates.

Sigh. I feel sad. Sadness~

Going to QB with him this Saturday. Love loads.
(:
Wonder if Kiam's still going?

Quite satisfied with my English I guess.
But.. Somehow I want better result for English.
Anyway, I've got homework and I'm not done with it yet.
Especially Add. Maths. Waiting for Kas' book to copy. :)
Our Add. Maths teacher is so evil. She wants to pass up our number to Pn. Chan so that Pn. Chan can check our books.
I don't like her. She gives lotssssssss of homework.

I want a purple enamel.
A dark purple enamel.
Shall go to The Face Shop to get 1 if they have. Yeah.
I'm starting to love The Face Shop. :)
I hate The Body Shop. So smelly.
The fragrance of the soaps, shower gels and whatever crap are so strong.
My nose can't tahan that bloody fragrance. Then I'll keep sneezing non-stop.

Hmm... Can't find any other things to update about anymore.
Oh. Tuition tomorrow. I don't feel like attending any tuition class at all but.... Tak boleh waste money la.
Sigh.

Guess I'll stop here.
Bye peeps. Toodles.

:)

No comments: