Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Saturday Peeps.

Aaah. Yeh am gonna set this blog private.
But I haven't gotten most of the emails yet.
Many don't online often. :(
Maybe I just gotta wait...........

till when?

**********

I think I'm getting some weird sickness already. Or maybe I'm just lack of sleep, I don't know.
All I know is, headache is super annoying.
I got a super headache like on alternate days, and I can't even walk properly in the morning when I reached school.
So I gotta climb up flights of stairs and go back to my class to sleep for the whole morning.
But the problem is, I can't fall asleep for a long time and when I fell asleep, it's already 6.45am..
Sigh. :(

**********

It's Peng Hwa punya sports day today.
SUPER sien I tell you. Nothing to watch.
Worse than last year.
I missed Kiam's acara. How fun is that.
Went to look for Kiam, but didn't see her. How fun is that.
And bla bla bla.

No comments: