Thursday, April 9, 2009

iMiss.

7thAPR2009, rained heavily. Picture captured.



Don't you think the scenery of rain is actually very nice, no? If you don't think so then maybe you should go enjoy the scenery of rain more... Heh. I was enjoying watching the rain this morning at school. Y agrees that rain is a nice scene. :)

Sigh. The rainy scene reminds me of Genting. :( I miss Genting a lot, serious. I miss 1stOCT2008 seriously. I miss the time when we were having our late dinner at Burger King. I miss the first ever time I was screaming all my heart out, riding on Corkscrew. I miss the time when I was laughing at Shern for being such a scaredy cat, not daring to join us in Corkscrew, Pirate Ship, Spinner. Though Wen did manage to convince him to join us. ;D

I will surely be going to another Genting trip next year. Kiam, him, Zhokong, Wen, Shern, Y, Z, Orang Jujur, Ah Boo, Singsing, Han..........

Will be looking forward to that day, if possible. :)

No comments: