Monday, April 20, 2009

Class Item frustration, Seoul Garden enjoyment.

Class item's second audition today. Wasn't in a good mood then. Felt like strangling everyone who didn't pay attention to the song and those who didn't listen to Yi Ling. I was going to scream at them.. Well I did actually but it's not really a scream... Just raised my voice.. And I guess everyone was dumbstrucked.. LOL. I've never been like that ever before in S5E.. Plus those who really know me well aren't in the same class with me so... yeah.

ANDDD THAT GARFIELD. OMGGGGGG. SOMEDAY I'LL SERIOUSLY STRANGLE HER OR TAKE OFF MY SHOES AND AIM AT HER. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT.

Was exhausted from breaking down and felt very, very sleepy during Physics. Y and I. Lol.

And, Xiao Ming ki siao-ed again. Sigh. Wonder what the heck is wrong with her. PMS? Menopause? I don't know. She just bla-ed everything out and Yun Yee was the victim. Period. She was screaming and all in our class. Everyone sangat tak syok. -_____-

Went to GP after school with Kiam, Orang Jujur, Y, Z and him. Went to Seoul Garden to eat. Lol. Kiam's table was so noisy. -__- They were busy frying this and that. Lol.

Blahhhh. So not in-the-mood now. Logging off.....
*beeps*

No comments: