Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday, Sunday, Weekend....

Not in the mood to type so much now. Pictures will do the talkings, and a lil bit of words here and there.

18thAPR2009, Saturday.
Went to school in the morning for activities. Everything was boring. I'm starting to hate Buddha Club.


sampat kiam. :P

cute? xD

this is ah boo. cacat. xD

another chubi kiam~

After school, went home and showered and stuffs. Aunty Elaine came up not long after my shower. Then we went out. Tesco, then GP, then Kim Chi Restaurant to eat.


look at the mini jian hao. lol.

brought breads. ;D YUMMMYY. love loads.

he's already 5 years old you know. -___-



vanilla ice blended.


random.

can't sit quietly. -___-

another random photo.

After eating our dinner with Aunty Elaine, Uncle Eric and Jian Hao, we went home. Finished up Sejarah. My paper is lost. Great.

* * *

19thAPR2009, Sunday.
Was supposed to wake up at 10 but I woke up at 9 something.. Ate and cut my fingernails. Then bathed. And stuffs.

Went to learn driving. Met Orang Jujur there. XD It's her first time to car practical. She went to motor practical the other week. Went for pre-test, Yun Yee too. Drove out of the institute and on the road, it was friggin scary alright. Yeah. I hate driving on the road. And I was sweating like hell. Even my jeans got wet. Oh well.

Finished our lesson earlier than the other times today. We actually went back at around 4.30pm. Reached home at 5 something. Ate my dinner and bla bla.

* * *

GARFIELD, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK. :)

No comments: