Sunday, July 12, 2009

Campfire..

Friday, 20090710
Tuition. Anthony bagi test. -____- Semua mati bersama-sama. "Lam ju yat chai sei". Didn't study tiok. I just can't start studying yet. I don't know why. I can't concentrate. With all these gadgets punya distractions.. TV, phone, computer... :(

Saturday, 20090711
CAMPFIRE! Was looking very forward towards yesterday, but it ended up raining the whole day. Sigh. Campfire couldn't be organised on the field, and the whole event was moved into the hall. -___- Couldn't play train also. Too cramped. Kept on jamming. Lol.

Went to GP before that, with mum and Chuan. We walked aimlessly. -____- No where to go. Walk and walk and walk... Then we went to Max Gourmet to eat at 2pm. So the banyak people. We had to sit outside. Then I saw people sitting inside were leaving, asked mum to go and ask, and tada!, we got to sit inside. :D But it was still very hot, sangat banyak orang ma.. full of carbon dioxide. -_________- (Okie, I sot jor..)

Then after eating went to find Z, Y asked me to. But couldn't find her so messaged Y. Y said Z said the chair in Popular was too high and she went to walk around already. -________- So went to walk around again...

Han, Mingli, and Y reached at bout 3 something maybe near 3.30? I lupa. Met up with Han and Mingli. Y and Z pergi makan, dumped itu Han dan Mingli. Lol. Then talked for a while. Bla bla bla. Itu Han ar, jadi mereka 2 pairs punya light bulb. Tsk. -______- So bright and so hot la haiyo. -______-

Then went home at 4pm. Kiam reached me house at 5! I was going to drive mummy's car and fetch Kiam! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Then we delayed till 5.30pm baru keluar. -____- I didn't notice it was already 5.30 until Kiam said "OMG! 5.30 liau! Campfire what time start?!". -______-|| Gai-nya me. Then we went down, I drove, and it started raining cats and dogs. T.T

Then got wet.. T.T My shoes were wet, my socks were wet. DISGUSTING KAY! T.T

Then went inside, got our badges and all. Waited for like 1 hour before we could go into the hall. Kiam and I were super sien in between the time period. Haih. :(

Not long after we went into the hall, Ade came. Lol. She changed phone! Hmph.. And ada banyak the perasan photos. XD Then I kept on bullying her and scaring her and she fell for all. :D Then ada banyak performances.. Took videos more than photos. Not very nice except for 1 or 2 items. Then itu Han, Mingli, Mingli's Moggy, Y, and Z came in like during the 3rd item or so. -____- Then Y yi yi yap yap dengan Z. Me dengan Kiam and Ade. Han flew here and there. -____- Then Mingli and Moggy sat in a dark corner and talked.

Ate fried rice. I think I ate 2 boxes. Kiam too. We shared. XD And I poured a lot lot lot of chilli sauce onto Ade's rice. LOL. She was freaked out and kept on saying it's very very spicy. XD Laugh die people. XD

Then we played train, we jumped, we scream, we sweat... At least I got to ki siau with a bunch of close friends in my last year of joining St. John punya campfire. :) Then Mingli kept on bouncing like a gina. -____- (oops, she memang is a gina. XD)

Anyway, had fun la.. Lazy write so much liau. Went home at 10pm. Fetched Kiam to Gurney Drive cause she wanted to buy rojak for her mummy. I was too lazy to buy 1 for mum lah. Lazy ambil duit.. Then dropped Kiam home and drove back alone! I was so brave! XD I drove alone! HAHA. Sot jor~~

Bla bla bla bla bla. No more campfire next year. :( Sad... T.T

Today, 20090712
Went to Fo Xue Yuan Old Folks' Home with Pu Ai today, did cleaning job. Mopped the floor, and heck, my back was super sour. Han looked as if she was passing out anytime. Hahaha. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned... And was very thirsty and tired. Ade went back early, she has tuition. Then we cleaned... Then Lay Sim came to help us. And helped me mopped the floor. Every room was BIG. Mopped like siau lang. T.T

Then they let us eat.. Ate bee hoon and drank red bean soup. NICE! :) And then went back to Pu Ai, and while waiting for mummy got bitten by mosquitoes.. -_______-

STUPID MOSQUITOES! GO AWAY!!

No comments: