Thursday, July 30, 2009

DIE!

Schooling = getting hypnotized to sleep.

I am always sleepy recently. The reason? I sleep at 11pm every night. :) Why? Watched Forensic Heroes. :D Me like Bobby Au. :) Me like Linda Chung. :D

I hate Add. Math. Very the annoying. Zzzz...... I'm too stupid to learn Add. Math. WTH?

I still haven't passed up Bio peka. :( Kept on forgetting to search for the stupid Continuous and Discontinuous Variations. Where the hell to search? There's nothing in Wikipedia! Zzzz.. NEXT WEEK CHECK BOOK AGAIN LAAA!! DIE ALREADY!!

Who's done Add. Math??! T.T I haven't done BC essay and karangan too. OMGG. TERRIBLE. x(

Not really in the mood to online recently. I don't know why. But there's something which I'm very, very sure, which is, I'M LACK OF SLEEP! T.T I need to sleep........ :( So sleepy. Always doze off during the last period or somewhere there. :( Oh, just remembered that I've got Sejarah to go too.. :) How nice.

PFFTT. I WANT ANSWERS!! I WANT TO COPY!! T.T

No comments: