Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Muhammad? No no no, the name is Scrappy Coco."

Today is fun!! :D:D

Modern Maths nowadays is a torture. I don't know how to do Chapter 9. So chim.. I'm always asking Orang Jujur.... -_______- Anyway, it was MM half way and the fire siren rang!! FIRE DRILL!! Everyone of us clapped our hands and MM teacher got wu nai~~ Went to the field. So smelly.. all the grass smell. Waited for a while and went back to class although the next period was PJ cause Yi Ling asked us to. -____-

Went back to class and I ate my bread! :D:D Then Yi Ling asked us to go down again. -_____- Went down, walked to the foyer and went to the basketball court through the foyer route. And then the smell of the grass was even stronger there.. Mingli said, "Yer... so smelly la!", and I said "It's the smell of the nature, you have to bear with it!".

And I don't know why, I started to learn Zohan's English. LOL. I think Adam Sandler's slang in Meet The Zohan was superb. Especially the sentence "Muhammad? No no no, the name is Scrappy Coco.". HAHAHA. Mingli and Han sangat wu nai dengan saye. :( And Han learned another person's. XD

Then went back to class, it was AM. T.T Super torturing la AM, I didn't do her work and she's always watching over me. HNG!! Not like I'm the only one who didn't do.... though I do really pass up her work VERY late.. x( Han wasn't in class since AM then. And then it was Physics! Y went out too, to do her Seni project or so. So in Physics, our table left only Jessryl, Mingli and I. And then I was sad, and Mingli drew a cute lizard to cheer me up, though she herself thought that it was ugly. -______- And then we were writing notes.. Lol. And Birdy asked questions as usual and wanted us to answer as usual. And then half way her lesson, CHECK GIGI!! Syok die.. No need study Physics anymore.


lizard by mingli! :D

Checked gigi, and the dentist said something to Mingli.. HAHAHA. XD Mingli was very the wu nai~ Hahahahaha. After teeth-check we waited for recess.. Then went to the canteen.. Han wasn't here, Y wasn't here.. :( Went to find Kiam for a while and went back to class. Finished up my bread. It was Bio then. Itu Y bluff saya. Hate her nia. :( She took her bag and stuffs and said bye bye to me. I asked her is she not coming back. She said, "Yes!", so I asked why. She answered, "Because Ah Ban is too cute, I takut I will fell in love with him! And I didn't do ANYTHING for BM, so I don't want to stay in class! And you got Liggy ma, so bye bye~". HMPH!

Did peka. Ah Ban is very cute la.. Beh tong! I wish he was my dad. XD He's very chubi, and always get kan cheong VERY easily. LOL. I've never met any teacher like him. Hahahaha. After Bio, BM.... :( Then it was KOMSAS. I hate KOMSAS. Komponen Sastera kononnya. -____- My head starting aching by then.. And Cikgu was teaching the Jangan Bunuh Rama Rama. -____- A few understand only. Aching like hell.. then I kept on hitting my hind neck. Grr.. Bla bla bla.

And then school ends, and then I waited for Mingli, and then we walked.. And suddenly I heard Kiam's voice! :D She said she wanted to pay the parking fees, so she's going to the opposite of school to pay.. We walked together, Mingli stopped at the entrance of the corridor, then left Kiam and I.. We crossed the road, walked to the place where the guy was sitting, and heard someone kept on horning. -_____- I was thinking who was so mouliu, kept on horning.. And I saw ZHOKONG. XD Kiam turned around and went "HOR!!". -________- ~~~~~ Then he went back with his worker.

Then Kiam and I walked back, and we saw Hello Kitty. I didn't see Han. Kiam did. XD Talked for a while, and it was already 1.30pm. Kiam had to go back, Sivik class. Then talked to Han for a while and she went home too. Waited for mum alone...........

That's bout today I guess...... Nothing special. Just skipped lessons a lot. :D:D:D:D Something worth to be happy. XD

"Muhammad? No no no, the name is Scrappy Coco."

No comments: