Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Want To Sleep. ;(

Copied Add. Maths. Whose? MINGLI'S!! XD How much? A LOT!! XD Came back home, still copying. Whose? MINGLI'S AND HAN'S!!! XD Done? DONE!!! XD I am so proud of myself. I FINISHED AM. Not all.. but at least I did like half of it already. :D Copied till headache.. -____- Too many digits and cot and tan and cos and cosec and stuffs like that.. Zzzzzzzz... Then it was Probability. OMG. I hate Trigonometry and Probability. STUPID TOPICS.

Anyway, Mingli brought me pizzas today! Hahaha.. Very nice.. :) Ada pizza, lasagna and thin crust. I love Mingli!! XD Don't worry, I'm not menaruh-ing perasaan terhadap Mingli, in case Moggy sees this. x( I finished all in a short time.. Then first period was PJ, teacher ki siau again. And we ran 400m. Felt meloya after running. Cause I ate pizzas before PJ. LOL. Then Han and Mingli and Yin Yee bagi me sweet. :) Thank youuuuuu~~

Bla bla bla bla bla bla. Ooh, it's Mingli's first time joining us makan before tuition today. XD Han as usual tak makan apa apa. -_____- Wen and I shared mee goreng. HAHA. Very nice~ Tuition sangat sien. I was so sleepy. No. I AM STILL sleepy. -_____- Sleeping deprivation.. I need more sleep. I need 36 hours a day so that I can spend 18 hours working and 18 hours sleeping. :D Not bad an idea yes? :D

Bla bla. I want to sleep. ;(

No comments: