Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sadness.

Y and Orang Jujur dumped me today. :( I was alone for 1 whole period. I hate being alone. Very sad one you know.. No one to crap to. :( And then Mingli came to my aid at the third period. It was BM then. Fang Fang wanted us to bina ayat. And Miyuki's gang bina-ed ayat using Fang Fang's name. HAHAHA. The whole class gave them a big applause after Ju Lin was done with reading out the sentences. LOL.

Then Mingli came to sit with me after MM! Cause MM teacher asked Mingli to balik kampung when she saw Mingli sitting beside me. :( Bad teacher. :( Then I was lonely for 1 period again. And then after MM Mingli immediately came over! :D And then we passed note again. Lol. Oh, and we chat using our Hands On Chemistry and mechanics during Chemistry. :) Then crap crap lagi.

Went to the library and borrowed a book. FIRST BOOK THIS YEAR! Quite nice.. Bla bla bla. Went to eat Fish & Chips. Ordered French Toast too. Yeah. I'll practically call it a day.

I am not happy now; 3:32pm.

No comments: