Wednesday, July 8, 2009

King of Pop.

Went to GP, saw the limited edition of tribute to Michael Jackson. Wanted to buy, but 20 bucks not cheap leh.. Called mum, she said okay and she'll gimme back the 20 bucks! XD Went to buy then.

Finished 44 pages before I onlined and write this post..

*

A Tribute To
Michael Jackson
An Extraordinary Man Who Lived A Life of Infinite Passion



A Tribute to Michael Jackson. (1958 - 2009)

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved, and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
-Michael Jackson.


"......... I do not mince my words in my appreciation for Michael Jackson and I do not apologise for my disbelief at the many accusations made at his character. He was a child in a man's body and he wanted to live like one. He built a dreamlike play-fantasy ranch for himself. So what? It was his money and his dream. He had many pets, all kinds of pets. So what? I know many other people who have many more pets, yet everyone leaves them alone. He had plastic surgery. So what? Tell me how many celebrities have NOT had plastic surgery to the point of disfiguring themselves? ............ He loved to surround himself with children. So what? He considered himself a child and children like to be surrounded by other children, have sleepovers, play games, get silly. ........."
-A part from 'The Gift' by Beatrice Nirmala Adaikalaraj in Passions Special Limited Edition, A Tribute to Michael Jackson.
I agree with this Editor-in-Chief of Passions. Very agree. Why do people only talk bad about MJ but not the others just because he had plastic surgeries?


"They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting."
-Michael Jackson.
He was hurting, yet he wanted the public to believe that he was okay. I believe many cannot do that. I believe many are too shelfish to want the others to believe that they are okay. Many want care from others. Yet MJ just kept everything to himself. He'd rather himself hurting than letting the others, the public to worry.


"Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists."
-Michael Jackson.
He was accused of molestation, was it the truth? Did anyone even try to know what actually happened? Did anyone even bother to speak to him one on one, trying to understand and know what actually happened?


"Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
-Michael Jackson.
He's always thinking about the others only, but not himself only.


"Speaking to Oprah Winfrey in 1993, Jackson admitted to crying from loneliness and even vomiting when he saw his father during his childhood, such was the fear and terror Joseph Jackson created in his children. And Michael, although he was the star of the 5, was not spared his wrath. His brother Marlon revealed that Joseph once "held Michael upside down by one leg and pummelled him over and over again with his hand, hitting him on his back and buttocks".
"His childhood was a particularly sensitive point for him, and although he gave some credit for his success to Joseph's disciplining, it was obvious that the incidents were traumatic to him as he broke down in tears during a 2003 interview with BBC correspondent Martin Bashir."
-A part from 'HIStory: The little boy with the voice of gold - The Jackson 5 years' in Passions Special Limited Edition, A Tribute to Michael Jackson.
He didn't have any pleasant childhood memories, that's why he's always surrounded by children, playing with children, fooling around with children. He wanted these children to have pleasant childhood memories. Is that really that bad?


"Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater."
-Michael Jackson.
All he wanted was letting the children to enjoy and to have a happy childhood. That was all. Is it too much to ask for?


"A rock star having multiple sex partners is normal... it is to be expected, like it is part and parcel of the lifestyle. But playing tag and having pillow fights with little children was seen to be unnerving because no normal adult would want to spend so much time with children, would they?"
"Perhaps the best answer to the earlier question - as to why he chose to spend so much time with children and play games with them - is the simplest. He did it because it was fun. If we were to just recall our childhood days and dreams and remember what we used to think of as thrilling and exciting, it would not be much different from Jackson's. Fun fairs, carnivals, cotton candies, ice cream, Ferris wheels, roller coasters, TV cartoons, chocolates... and most important of all, freedom. Freedom from worries, freedom from pain, freedom to forget the harsh realities of life and to escape into a fantasy world where there is always laughter and happiness."
-A part from 'HIStory: The eyes of a child' in Passions Special Limited Edition, A Tribute to Michael Jackson.
He loved having fun. It's obvious. He loved children.


"Without a doubt, Michael Jackson would go down as one of the great - if not the greatest - humanitarian in music history. In fact, few if any of his musical peers could match his legacy of charitable deeds and works. During his lifetime, he donated more than US$300 million to 39 different charities - many of them dealing with children."
"He showed that his care was genuine by spending his time with disadvantaged and ill children, especially visiting them in hospitals and orphanages. While many stars would do that for the inevitable photo opportunity it provides, there was a certain element of authenticity about Jackson's efforts. It was as the spokesperson for a Bangkok orphanage which Michael Jackson visited and spent time with the children said, "They (the children) don't know him as a pop star. To them he is just a very nice man who came here to offer hope"."
-A part from 'HIStory: The man in the mirror' in Passions Special Limited Edition, A Tribute to Michael Jackson.
What do you people think now? Still a bad guy? Or changed your opinion? Like, don't judge a book by its cover kay? Understand him before you even want to make your own assumptions or accusations. Why did people keep on accusing him on molesting the child? He was backstabbed by those closest to him. Do you people even knew what actually happened before accusing him of the child molestation?


"Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice."
-Michael Jackson.
Yeh, I agree. Wacko Jacko? That's rude. That's mean. He was backstabbed, no one (okay, maybe some people) in the public knew what actually happened and then this nickname was given to him. I mean, even if the truth was that he did molest the kid, but that nickname was still a lil too harsh. Any and every human on this Earth has feelings of their own. What's more, were the public so sure that he did molest that kid?


There's more, but I'm not writing anymore. Just one last one.


"I just want to say to fans in every vorner of the earth, even nationality, every race, every language:
I love you from the bottom of my heart, I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent."
-Michael Jackson.

I'd like to say, AGAIN,:
REST IN PEACE, MJ.
WE'LL REMEMBER YOU.

No comments: