Monday, July 6, 2009

Done; More on the Way...

I hate Sivik. It's stupid, it's dumb, it's lame, it's annoying, it's irritating...........

Anyway, I finished my English essay in less than 20 minutes' time. Ngiaks! And my Moral project's finally done. Went to the bookshop to bind the project, and that stupid aunty gave us really small ring when our project's actually quite thick a booklet. Argh. AND SHE DIRTIED MY SCRAPBOOK'S COVER!!! T.T It's pure white was stained with some BLACK PEN INK. I was VERY PEK CHEK. ARGHHHH!! Sad die. :(

Got MM, BM essay to go now.. Oh, SJ too. :(

Went to GP after school. Went to Max Gourmet to eat. :P Ordered quite many stuffs, and the total was only 30. :D Reasonable pricings.. Went to walk around, then went to this Sony shop, and he took the brochure.. And now I sangat gila akan Sony T-900. :( I want it VERY BADLY. T.T

Walked around, went to the basement, brought McFlurry again. Cornetto Strawberry this time. NOT NICE ONEEEEEEE!! But got a lot of strawberries.. Lol. But I still prefer the chocolate one. Aiyer. :( Regretted wanted to try the strawberry one. T.T Lesson learned. No more strawberry next time.

Aiyah, homework homework homework, always homework saje. T.T

No comments: