Thursday, July 2, 2009

:( Homework, NS, Depression.................... T.T

Was sleeping this morning.. Super duper sleepy. Reached class, walked to my place, moved the tables so that I can sit, then popped down on the chair, put my books into the desk and sleep. I was sleeping so nice............ and someone's voice eventually woke me up. Argh. I have always disliked her. Now she made it worse. -____-

Anyway, since Yin Yee is now Y's "Ai Ai" (which is really geli), Z kept on starring at Yin Yee and us... Hahahaha cause Han and I called Yin Yee Ai Ai Ah Sou, and we called Z Dai Sou only. XD Met Han's friend.. LOL. Yin Yee la went to start a topic with her.. -_____- She kena NS leh. YER.

Got so many homework la. Math, Moral project, English essay, BM essay... :( Die liau.

Shocking, real shocking... Something.

No comments: