Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chuan's 17th birthday

Helluuuuu!

It's Chuan's 17th birthday, and as usual without fail Wen remembered, and this year she got him present and wanted to surprise him lolol. So she came up yesterday to fetch me from work and back home and had dinner that mummy made together!

I waited for her for a whole 30 minutes by the way. =,=


this was what i did while waiting for her, because the sky was really clear and blueee so i took a photo of it with my phone, this photo isn't edited or anything. :3


Oh ya, we also had ice cream during work hahahaha. I've wanted to try the colour cones but didn't go and get myself because I didn't want to spend any money at all lololol. And now I get to show off already! Hahaha.


look at ze pink cone! hohoho by the way no idea why's my ice cream blur and yimin's clear. :( was in a hurry to take a photo of them cos the ice cream was going to drip. T_T


It's been a very long time since Wen last came up to my house. Probably 2 years already?


our simple but fabulous dinner cooked with love by mummy! fei didn't get to eat hohoho!


And as usual Wen took like half an hour or more to finish her rice, we all finished in probably 15 minutes hahahaha. So I waited for her and chat with her while she was eating (all the while realizing I'm only making her eating slower but still continued chatting with her). After that I showed her Dash, Fighter... and then we sighed at every point when I showed her how nice Dash's and Fighter's dads are. LOL.

Time passed very very fast, we were just talking for a while and then suddenly it's 9.55pm and we hadn't taken even a photo yet. T_T So we started taking photos! Hahahaha. #girlsbeinggirls lol.

What's coming up are a bunch of photos with our faces in it hohoho! Brace yourself!


The normal ones...

the most normal one we have.

the most normal one with our teeth.

the most normal one with one showing teeth and one did not.

K craziness is about to start...



that's wen acting sexy.

in obvious attempt of making our faces look thinner LOL.

wen did it wrong.

i asked her to come nearer with me and all she did was laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh.

and then her pattern started. HAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Okay there's a few more but no they're too stupid and some are repetitive so yeah.

Wen left after that cos she's having classes tomorrow at 9am. :( So cannot go home late, plus she's driving alone. :( I shall visit Wen's home soon too! It's been a long time, we need some serious sister-to-sister bonding time.

Thank you Wen, I love you. To infinity and beyond!

By the way I did get Chuan cake, a piece of cake from Secret Recipe, lol. Dark and White Chocolate Cheese Cake, sounds nice right haiz.

No comments: