Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Of hair cut and How To Train Your Dragon 2

Heyo!

Had my hair cut today again with mummy and brother! Haiz, they got my idea wrong again and cut back the same hairstyle that I wanna get rid of for months. @#)(@)%t*@#$(!@_we_rfgan_WEHIOSA213_$( GRRRR


hehe hi!


And my hair is so short now, my pony tail is so short. :( Okay la I'm not sad because that's the length I wanted anyway lol. So cannot complain.

Went for movie date with Fei just now heeeee date night movie night! We only get to go date night once in a while. :( Not Fei's problem, my problem lol. So Fei insisted that we should watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 in TGV Paragon, AND that we should watch it in IMAX zzz it's so expensive, RM19 for 1 ticket wtf suck blood one! I think Fei's blood is nearly dried being sucked by TGV wtf.

We were early, so we had dinner and then Fei went to get Father's Day present for his King then we walked around. Then we were looking at the Transformers. To take photos with them, you will need to either spend RM200 in a single bill, OR pay RM38 for ONE photo, OR pay RM88 for photos with all of the ones present. WAHHHH I thought free exhibition lo clearly I was wrong!


taken from 2nd floor, bird eyes' view okay. free of charge some more. (before movie)

(after movie)
Optimus Prime which i don't like.

Bumblebee! :D this, i likey. and that Camaro. i still doubt that it's a real car.

and there they are, 3 of them in one picture!


We had dinner in KoChaBi, Fei was complaining about the food court's food cos you need to pay extra money if you want fried rice instead of white rice. =,= Fella said he'd rather eat KoChaBi. Zzz. I had fried mantou! Have always loved it ever since I was young! Yums.




And before we reached Paragon, when we were in the car...

hellu!! *waves*

HOHOHO see the power of angle HAHAHAHA and fei's car always provides the BEST lighting!!!


Okay no more scary-ass big face selfie. :3

Then it was time for movie!!! TOOTHLESS!!! *swoons* By the way when we walked into the cinema hall the people in the last row (highest row) was taking photos and they even on the flash wtf how can so geli one on flash!!! Then the light will reflect off the IMAX 3D glasses they're wearing la noob it'd look so stupid my god.


here's fei!!! HELLU!

and here we are!! hehehe. i actually added some pinkish effect because or else our face is GREEN in color zzz. i think it's because of the lights from the cinema screen lolol. i look so cool with the glasses! i shall go look for sunnies with shape like that. B-)


Then the movie started! Hiccups and Toothless!! I still think Toothless is the main reason people watch the movie. Toothless Toothless Toothless! Retractable teeth of a Night Fury earned itself the name 'Toothless' hahahaha how kiut! :D






*swoons* How can people get so creative and create a dragon that's so kiut?? And Toothless always look smug and act lansi when people compliment him! HAIYAAAAA how can a dragon be so cute?! *swoons* Nothing to reveal, it's just too good EVERYONE should watch it!!! Toothless is like the cutest thing ever!! And the movie's quite touching also lor. It's a good movie, don't hesitate to watch it!! I shall give How To Train Your Dragon 2 (and 1) a score of 100%! Yippie!!

Luckily Fei's RM38 wasn't wasted lor, because the movie's really good!! I think I'll watch it for the second time if I have the time lol.

The next movie everyone's expecting should be TFIOS right? :3

Wah this post damn cincai. Lololol. But I just wanna update about days I don't wanna forget! Lalalala.

Toodles! Zzzz...

No comments: