Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Edge of Tomorrow

Live. Die. Repeat.



Yah so last night I was all emo-ing myself because I was having mood swings cos that monthly visitor is here again. (Yah blaming it all on the monthly visitor as usual.)

So when Fei said to go out today I rejected and refused and then he spent time convincing me to go out and spend time together cos it's my off day anyway, and I only get a day off the whole week so we only get to properly spend time for only a day a week. :( We went out anyway lol.

And then Fei got all excited and said he wants to watch Edge of Tomorrow zzz. I wasn't wearing lens today and felt like watching a movie on a day I don't wear lens is a waste because I didn't bring my second pair of eyes, even though my eyes' power degree is just 125. Still...

Had lunch at Sushi King cos Fei craved for it like since forever haiz. By the way Sushi King changed their wifi password. :( I don't get to online there anymore. So sad.

Then, we went to walk around cos I needed to get a few more stuffs for those June babies.

We were at the 7th floor by 2pm and we were allowed to go into the cinema hall already yippie! So in we went! The ads started not long after we were seated hehe even happier!! So different from usual where they usually delay the ads and movies. Hmph.

Okay straight to the point sorry for narrating my life lololol.

I got really bored with the movie in the first hour I think. I felt like sleeping some more. And didn't really get what the movie's all about zzz so I kept asking Fei hahahahaha fail. But okay la, after a while everything clicks into place and I understand liao. And it was pretty funny in the beginning when Tom Cruise kept on dying just because he wants to save everyone from harm's way hahahaha okay no spoilers! Go watch the movie for yourself, it's really not that bad. Be patient while watching it and you'll be rewarded with... Explanations. Hahahahahahaha okay not funny hahahaha.

After the movie we went over to Paragon and Fei spent like forever in SAM's Groceria zzzzzzzzz I tell you, Fei is the only guy I ever knew and the only man in my life that loves to visit supermarkets. Especially Tesco, that's like his super favorite. Haiz. I was so tempted to get the Green Tea Kit Kat and the Kisses nuggets. But they're so expensive. :( Maybe next month when I get my salary la.

And when I went to get Char Siew Pao for mummy from Ban Heang, Fei went all "wa pun ai wa pun ai" and when he saw bak gua he went all crazy and asked me to get him 2 slices wtf so I scolded him and said no people sell 2 slices one la. He said his friend asked for 2 slices and the seller sold him. So I tried asking the girl who was getting my char siew pao. The girl said no. Wth I was so embarrassed GRRRRRRR so I hissed at Fei and told him no such thing and his face became /_____\ with a frown at the brow wth. Like a freaking kid and he's already 23 this year wth. Stupid Fei.

Okay going off lolol finished recording my day hahaha. Can't wait for How To Train Your Dragon 2 by the way!! Toothless so kiut!! *kisses*

No comments: