Friday, June 20, 2014

Life recently

Life recently isn't all bad nor all good either.

Besides the fact that I switched back to Sunsilk's shampoo from Watsons' (yah I know wtf) and my hair returned to its soft and silky state like everytime when I used Sunsilk, nothing much happened. I still have to wait till the freaking 7th of next month before getting my salary zzz. That's like 2 more weeks to go FML! How to survive zzz. Plus today splurged RM460 already. FML seriously.

But.. Still feeling happy that I got to buy things I like at half of their original price. Hehe. And I finally got to buy camis!! From Cotton On. RM45 for 2 pieces, how awesome?! And one of them is the one that I've had an eye on ever since it was new in store. It's so prettyyyyyyyy. Actually I bought them to wear on Fei's birthday when we go out this coming Wednesday, but now I don't feel like wearing them but to keep them for CNY already. :( How ah?

And in the past 3 days I successfully cut myself in 3 different parts of my body during work. FML.

Oh yah, Fei also got his car already, after 3 months of listening to his complaints and babbles and grumblings. The technology thingy is quite impressive but too bad it's laggy hahahahahahaha. I feel like an old lady because I didn't know how to work the technology when Fei fetched me from work just now. =,=

I'm thinking whether to take pix of my haul from today's sale. Maybe I will maybe I won't. Or I'll take photo of them but upload them later and only write a post about them when I get to hop up to Fei's place. Sigh my laptop is dead. :'(

I don't have enough money to spend. When am I ever going to have enough money to save and spend at the same time? Sigh need higher pay job. But where and what? :(

Right. I better go off already. Need to pee and brush teeth and sleep already. So fucking deprived of sleep. Or maybe it's just me and my body system getting old. Urgh.

Goodbye. Sleep tight, sweet dreams.

No comments: