Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fei's 23rd

Happy Birthday Fei.
Happy 23rd Birthday.

No colourful accents in this post that is dedicated to your 23rd birthday this year because I'm lazywe're all grown up already right.

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't get you a cake for your birthday this year, not even a slice of cake and I'm still feeling guilty about it as I'm writing this post now.

Thank you for always being there for me and always being patient with me when I'm all brain-jammed or having my brain-nerves-short-circuit moments. Thank you for always putting up with all my nonsense. Thank you for fetching me everyday from work when I'm working noon shift. Thank you for getting me an iPad when you found out my laptop was getting on my nerves. Thank you for spending your money on me just because you think it's worth it. Thank you for loving my family as yours.

Thank you for loving me.

*

A month before Fei's birthday I was already listing down places we could go to celebrate Fei's birthday. A week before Fei's birthday I gave him the list and let him choose his favourite. He chose Hard Rock Cafe (as expected). I've always known he hasn't gotten over his wrongly made choice of ordering their Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese instead of Legendary Burger during my birthday dinner there. =,=

So yeap we went up to Hard Rock right away after Fei's classes ended.


fei's Legendary 10 oz Burger (Beef). (RM45)

my BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich. (RM28)


Fei wanted his beef well done. Then after that complained about how dry his beef patty was cos it's well done etc, that he should've ordered half done etc. =,= And my food wasn't that bad, wasn't that good either. Didn't really like the chicken, it tasted so... chicken. Like... Koay Teow Th'ng chicken kind of taste. It tasted kinda raw. T_____T But then the sauce were good, so everything was balanced I guess. Paid with my CIMB card and we got 10% discount!! :D :D :D Never knew about any promotion woohoo! We left after finishing our meal. By the time we finished everything, Fei was super bloated, like super super bloated cos his burger is reaaalllyyyy legendary. HAHA. Okay nothing funny.

*



I love you.
Happy Birthday.
Can't wait for your 24th.

No comments: