Monday, February 16, 2009

Blingsssss.

I hate today. Da Ming spoiled my day. He's crazy. We all agreed that he's having PMS. LOL. He was having a tantrum and was going blah all over. Stupid. Basically I hate today. Got so mang zhang. Urgh. Anyway the school changed our Civic teacher again. -__-

Went out after school. Went to New World Park. Hmph. I fell down at the car park. Not really though.. just tripped over and couldn't balance and my left leg knocked the very the stupid cement pathment and because it was rough so...... -__- Couldn't stop bleeding until I out an ice cube from my drink to put on me wound. XD It's only a small wound but it still hurts. Stooooooopid!!


see. T.T

Went to GP. Like so bla bla.. Didn't know what to buy. =( Will make it on the 25th. =p Bought fork and spoon. XD Bought the black one... Me took the fork cause the fork has smaller blings. =p The spoon's seriously like so...... wOw. =p Then bought 2 Big Apple's doughnuts back home.... And me day ended like that. =(

Gotta pass up Add. Maths tomorrow but I didn't touch any of it. Gotta draw 4 graphs and 4 tables and calculations and reducing and blah........ Sigh. And I got 16 to go today. =( Hope I can finish everything in time. Bollocks.


:D

me driver me driver! =p

Love me sayang. =)

No comments: