Friday, February 13, 2009

Deprivation Shucks.

Currently: Worn-out, deprived, tired.....

What the shit is bloody wrong with my stomach? Aaaaahh.. It's torturing me. Actually I should have known it'll torture me this badly. As usual. It's like so stupid.

Assembly this morning and our Physics teacher was walking around and scolding people for not sitting according to their class numbers... Including our class. Lol. That's like so damn ugh you know. And I was super sleepy that I nearly fell asleep sitting on the chair at the 3rd floor's hall sitting. Lol. Kiam saw me head falling and coming back up again. LOL. Stupid.

Me was super the hungry.. Ate me bun with bahu in class at 9 something. And since then I haven't taken any food till 4 something. Me stomach was grumbling like hell.. Brrrrr..........

Everything's getting weirder and weirder. For instance, me mood swing is getting worse I think. Hope it won't be the worst. =( And.. I don't know why but more and more CLHS Butterworth people are adding me in Friendster which is so.... weird? Cause I don't know any people from there at all. =( And.. this guy from our school canteen just gifted my pet a PINK watch. -___- What the hell and shit is wrong lately?! *faint* And Kiam, you're not helping. Lol. You fei li ji! xD

Sigh. School replacement and sukan tara on Valentine's Day. I don't really mind bout the school replacement thing on Valentine's Day actually. But somehow....... I feel very tired. So deprived, yet I still want to stay awake. =( Don't think no one even cares. They don't even know too actually. Lol.

Blah. Will upate tomorrow..... Bye people. =\

No comments: