Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedddddnesday. XD

Aahh. I re-do Kata-kata Mutiara for the friggin Moral. Ugh. Forgot to write the nilai yang berkaitan. So stupid. ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I FINISHED ADD. MATH CHAPTER 2! HAHA. HAHA. I finished my comprehension at school. XD Copy lah of course. XD

Aahhhh. Finally I can log in Pet Society! :D:D:D:D *twinkles* But the problem is someone I don't like is actually ahead of me. HMPH! You wait and see. I shall move ahead of you! Many new stuffs and my pet doesn't have that much of money. -___- Stupid.

Ohhhhh yeaahhhh and I got 170 already! So don't have to worry anymore. Just have to help Kiam now. Asking asking. :D

Went to GP just now and saw her. LOL. She was with her 2 friends and... I don't know why they kept on looking at us? I told Yan and she said don't bother them... They looked at us because they've never seen a real boy. LOLLLLL.

Audition tomorrow. For the class item thingy. Craps. They can't even do it this morning. I mean like wrong tempo, pitch high and low all different, speed different.. Sigh. And their singing were so soft that even when we were on the same stage Yan and I couldn't hear them singing at all. =( Hope our class get chosen. Sigh. Sigh sigh sigh........ Wish us luck! *cross fingers*

No comments: