Thursday, February 12, 2009

Currently: Struggling over something.

Okies. It happened that my sickness got better but it's still bugging me. Should I say thank you to these germs for leaving my body slowly or should I say 'thank you' to them that they're still bugging me? Or should I say thank you to the white blood cells and antibodies? If so... How? LOL. Okay. I crapped again. But it's my blog!! *cries*

Whatever. Stomach was torturing me this morning. Ached for a while and stopped aching and started aching and stopped and the circle went round and round and round. It's like so disturbing, so distracting. And when I reached school this morning.. The fan and light in the foyer couldn't be turn on.. Cause there were those ping-pong table or whatever crappy stuffs.. And those were blocking the way to the switches of the lights and fans. So... I was sweating like hell.. Then finally a form 3 came to our aid. =D She used a long stick to poke the switches. XD It's like, so damn yeng man. XD

I guess I really haven't been here for a long time cause I'm really bragging again. But stuffs I'm talking about are really cheesy right? Lol. That's what we call life. :D Mine, though. Lol.

Okay.. It was super freaky.. When Wen told me her mum was going to book ONLY 3 rooms.. It's like.. So blah.. Mum might help me book another room if she's not that busy. Or better, she might bring me go together! HA! :D

NOW. I seriously don't know what the shit is wrong with my line again. My DSL is blinking and the next second it's stopped blinking and then it's blinking again. What the hell? Aah.... What do the staffs in Telekom does? Wondering...............

Maybe I should stop here. If I feel like blogging again I shall blog about it later. :D Oh not forgetting: I made MH speechless!! *CHEERS*

Go green people go green!!
=D

No comments: