Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's? =)

Went out at last at 5 something. Reached GP. Messaged Wen. Met up. Went to eat together. Went to Manhattan's Fish Market. -______- Gigi sakit.......

Wen and Shern didn't finish their orders. Lol. Forcefully I finished mine. Though I did push some to him. =p Before the meal there was the mushroom soup. After the meal there was the ice cream. I was freezing cold like hell. Though after we'd finished our food we can go off. I didn't know we have ice creams. T.T Until he and Shern said so..... Wen and I was like.. HAR???



wen ate the fish off and left the oysters and fries behind. so bad. =(

shern's even worse. BOOOOO!!!


ze ice cream looks nice right? :D me like the chocolate syrup on the plate. XD

Okies after eating went to walk around..... So bla. Not much people. At least it's not as normal as it should be.. Lol. Wen and Shern was walking in front.. -__- Hugging each other like so freaky. Then we lingered behind. -__- And he was very the freaky. Hmph. BOO! After that Shern suggested that maybe we could go Coffee Bean... Fine with us. And Wen opened her present there. XD And she was obviously super the happy but acted calm. *pukes*


#1. take a photo with the prezzie.

#2. taking the prezzie out of the paper bag.

#3. took the box out and opened it.

#4. WEN:: *OMG* *GASPS* *talks in heart*: so shweet! awwwwwww.... my shern.. =')

#5. TADA! it's nice right? =) glad that wen's happy. :D

#6. "let me wear it for you." XDXD

I volunteered to wear the bracelet for Wen you know. And Wen was like, 'No la.. I want him to wear for me..', and her smile was like so damn bahagia and shweeeeet. XD Then Shern went back to the counter to get his cup of dunno-what. Lol. He was at the counter whole time though. -__- Then I decided to vain with Wen. Not surprisingly I failed again. Gotta cover my face somehow. BWAHAHA. XD


see? this freaky wen's like an angel and i'm like a little devil spoiling the picture. -__-

Oh and there's this Malaysian artist with the name Wu Hao Ren or something like that came and Wen was crazy all over him and after she's seen him she shook me (I was a little dizzy after her all shaking actually) like hell. Then she hit me also. She'll get it on Monday back. I shall get my revenge back. Was giving her face only yesterday cause it was her oh-so-wonderful day. Hmph!



Wen went back earlier than me.. I went to buy some stuffs and went back at 9 something. -___- That's like so early. So bla. Hmph. So freaky. Yer...........................

Still..
Happy Belated Valentine's everyone. =)

No comments: