Monday, February 23, 2009

Fcukshits.

=( Was super the angry. Lol. I think I scared Han... Haha. Sorry.. Then now am sad.. =(

Aaahh.. Now I'm so frustrated.. Everything's mixed up. Somehow I'm still very frustrated and irritated. Pffffffftt. 'S really fcukshit. Sigh. =( Tons of homework, can't log in Pet Society, humans, people, the fcuking advertisements for the graduation magazine.... It's like.. STRESS STRESS STRESS. Why can't the school just leave us stress-free?

Speaking of homework.. Which reminds me of Add. Maths practices and graphs, Sejarah notes chapter 1 and 2.. ='(

Why let go?


****************************************


I really cannot understand that matter. Yes. That particular matter. I mean.. What's wrong with dividing it with them? What's wrong? Why Guylian? I think Mandy should learn to appreciate life and people around her. Oh and not to mention, learn how to be a big girl.

No comments: