Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Releasing It All Out, No.

Sigh. I feel down somehow after they said that the hotel stay's not worth and why not pay a visit to Genting instead of hotel stay.

Why can't they just be a little more tolerate? If they want to go then just GO THEMSELVES. I don't have that much energy to plan for EVERYONE. I'm TIRED of organizing stuffs like these. I'm all worn-out okay? Asking here and there, planning here and there, discussing with Wen and Kiam.. I don't like planning all these AT ALL. I just want to spend more time with my buds. What's bloody wrong with that?

WHY am I ALWAYS the one to start a trip or outing? WHY am I ALWAYS the one to choose a specific date or day? WHY can't it be OTHERS to choose? WHY can't it be OTHERS to start a trip or outing? (I know you are going to though, Ade.) WHY?

So yeah, if hotel stay costs 100 over and Genting costs 100 over too, of course Genting is more worth it. But now hotel stay costs LESS THAN Genting. So why can't they just tolerate? Fine with me if they're not going. I don't mind the absence of them. I don't even talk much to them. It's way fine with me. They have the money to go to Genting but I don't. It's RM139 excuse me, EXCLUDING the food cost and ticket. If I spent like 200 bucks straight in a trip then what the hell and how the hell am I going to pay for my fees and other stuffs in the following days and months?

They might have a better life than I'm having over here now so they will NOT understand what the fcuking hell am I going through. I need a punching bag now. Seriously.

No comments: