Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What A Day? Pffffftttt.

Aaahhhhhhh..... I finished the stupid Mutiara Kata for Moral today! Bwahaha. I got 300 over words. It's like so friggin bloody... Cause I didn't know and I just kept on copying.. Who knows.......... Pfffftttttttt.

Yan was damn moody this morning. Haha. She didn't talk in the first period at all until we went for fire drill. Lol. The fire alarm was so..... sound-pollution. Lol. It's like the sound of someone farting exaggeratingly. Cacated. Anyway Yan's action was super funny that time.. Lol. Though we shouldn't be laughing at all but I just couldn't help it. Blame Han for it! She just kept on laughing. Lol. Then Yan kept on using her 2 fingers to show the poking-eye action. LOL. Was really very funny. XD

Went back to class and AM teacher DIDN'T go to school! HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. Was super the happy. Then borrowed Kas' AM book and copy everything. XD Haven't finished copying though. Then it was English.... I hate my English teacher. Irresponsible. She's like as long as she gives you work to do then she's done her responsibility as a teacher. What the shit? I don't think she should even be a teacher. I miss all my teachers last year. =( Although WWY was quite yam but at least his English is super the good....... Crapiness.

Then Maths is super the freaky too. Blah.

Went home to keep me schoolbag at home and then went to Old Town to eat. Lol. Then went to here and there... Butt was so painful. -__- Lol. Then we went to Gurney Drive. -__- And we looked at the mudskippers for like.. 5 minutes or more. LOL. But the way they swim and shake their head is cute...... from faraway view. XD I don't know how they look like from near-distance.


a picture of the mudskipper. =p

Then er of course went back to school for house practice. Cacated. Was so damn hot and they want us to run and do long jump. Stupid right?? Grrr.. Accidentally pulled my vein or something of my back of thigh when I was running half way. Lol. Didn't do any warming up at all. Haha. I guess that's why I pulled the thing. Couldn't run anymore but didn't care. Just kept on running though am still the last one. -___- Can't blame me kay. I wasn't ready when the teacher put down the flag. Friggin teacher. Hate them. Both teaches my class. Sad case. Then we ran 400m and did long jump and after that we talked about ghost stories. Real one and stories one. -__-

Hwei Chee, Yu Lin, Wen Ying and me... Lol. Was so damn scary. Aaah... And when we were still talking bout it half way the stupid alarm of fire drill rang for the afternoon class one.. And it scared the wit out of us. -__- Then when we recovered we were like 'RUN! DON'T STAY FOR THE FIRE DRILL!!'. Lol. Then everyone ran back to the foyer including Yu Lin, Hwei Chee and me and more. Blah blah. And got our pinafores and they got their bags and stuffs and we just rushed out of the school compound. XD


was at the opposite of school waiting for mum when i took this picture. look at the sea of blue pinafores. lol.

Sigh. I can't get the ghost stories off my mind. It's still lingering all over in my mind. PFFFTT.

No comments: