Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Everything's Getting Blah-er and Blah-er..

Sigh... Haven't been here for a super long time. Forgive this lateness of updating. Aahh.. Cousins were using. Hmm.. Don't feel like updating the whole 2 weeks. Blah.. Will start blogging tomorrow properly again. =)

Tons of homework again... Piled up like a mountain. Though it's not that much but.. Sejarah nota is still that much. I don't like to copy stuff these days. My hand writing are getting uglier and uglier. It's like I have no control of my hands anymore. And.. Well I don't know. Just don't have the mood to copy anything. And I get frustrated and irritated easily recently. =( No idea why.. Sigh.

Genting trip cancelled again.. Changed to hotel stay. Well.. Blah. It's really blah.. And.. Blah.. EVERYTHING'S BLAH. I don't like recently. I don't like these few days. I don't like what happened these few days. I don't like it at all.

Bye. Should go pack my bag now.

No comments: