Monday, June 7, 2010

Confessions. Vainity. Anything.

Confessions.
Before today I was facing hair fall problems.
Like when I wash my hair or simply use my fingers to run through my hair, I'll fall more than 6 strands.
Ok. So there's no more hair falling problems starting today.
I only realized this morning.
At the same time I realized another thing.
I am now facing SLEEPING problem.
Which is, even MORE serious than hair fall problems.
SLEEPING DEPRIVATION.
When I don't get enough sleep..........
That's not the main point.
Argh.
I am waking up at 8am EVERY morning since the day I am back.
Wtf?
And after waking up, I cannot go back to sleep no matter how many turns I make.
So. That's that. I have to get up and push push push.
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllheckkkk.

Sorry.
Brain's not functioning properly.
That's why. SLEEPING DEPRIVATION. FML.
And oh yes Meen Loo vained. :D
It's been 3 months! Hahahahahaha.
Excuses. xP
Don't continue if you don't wanna see. :D


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*






Bottom left picture: Chuan's trademark smile.
My thoughts: Shit that's no good. I don't like that smile. -.-


Smooches to you. x

No comments: