Saturday, June 12, 2010

Karate Kid - A W E S O M E

Mum brought us to watch The Karate Kid.
Awesome movie yo.
It's a must-watch!
Dammmnnn niceeeee. Jaden Smith's cute. xP
Crushhh. HAHA.
And omg the song. JB featuring J Smith!
And I found lots of JB's pictures just now and...
Ok sorry. Back to the topic.
So Karate Kid's very nice. :) Go watch go watch.




And after the movie we went to walk around.
Went to the food court, Chuan ate.
Mum and I had ais kacang.
Lol.
And then walked around again, and saw fighting fish displays.
Lol.
Super banyak. But I only got to see half of it.
Cause the ikan banyak, orang also banyak. Like wtf. -.-
Got some pictures though. :)





P/S: If the picture's blur, it's not my problem it's the fish's problem. -.-
They kept moving around and couldn't stop for just a few seconds for me to take their pictures. HAHA.
Not funny. ==
Byeeee.


Smooches to you. x

No comments: